CSDEEP- 2017 International Conference on Challenges in Sustainable Development from Energy & Environment Perspective
al 25/03/2017 alle 16:00
|Persona di riferimento||Prof. S.K. Srivastava - Dr. Vinod Kumar Sharma|
|Aggiungi l'evento al calendario||vCal|
The main objective of the conference is to improve and disseminate knowledge on methods, policies and technologies for the purpose of increased sustainable development by de-coupling growth from natural resources and replacing them with knowledge based economy, taking into account its economic, environmental and social pillars, as well as methods for assessing and measuring sustainability of development, regarding energy, transport, water, environment and food production systems and their many combinations.
Sustainability being also a perfect field for interdisciplinary and multi-cultural evaluation of complex system, the conference will certainly be a significant venue for both academicians/ researchers/ technologist/policy makers, to discuss, share, and disseminate new ideas.
The scope of the conference will be to successfully cover the following areas:
- Energy planning
- Climate change and environment
- Renewable energy resources for power generation
- Biofuels and biorefineries
- Waste treatment
- Energy efficient appliances
- Challenges facing non-conventional energy resources
- Infrastructure development
- Technology transfer and development
- External relations in light of sustainable development
- Development through bilateral cooperation
- Political aspects of sustainable development
In addition, acknowledging that strong scientific collaboration at the international level is the only feasible solution for gaining synergy effects for the small and only partially connected emerging energy markets of most countries located in the Asian belt, the Conference will address the core goals of the Energy Community.